By donating to support local medical research you are giving back to your community. You are also committing to the future of research for our doctors & nurses in St George & Sutherland Hospitals.
As a Give Back Business Leader, your donation of $90 a month, or $1000 per annum, can:
- fund a clinical research nurse for two weeks of research into the effectiveness of a structured exercise program in conjunction with chemotherapy for cancer patients, or;
- provide a six month subscription to use an intavital microscope for research into the causes of blood clots – a major factor in the incidence of heart attacks and strokes.
These are just two examples among many varied research projects currently underway at your local hospitals.
Our Give Back Business Leader program is designed to bring like-minded, successful professionals together. The business leaders of our region can have a significant impact on health outcomes for our local residents by funding research that will also have implications nationally and internationally. But we need your help.
Denise Coult and Vicki Nock from 4C Recruitment Solutions have been Give Back Business Leaders since the program’s inception. When asked about why she supports medical research, Denise explained that she is proud to be an advocate of our hardworking doctors and nurses:
“We feel very fortunate to have two reputable hospitals in the local community, and as a business we feel it’s important that medical research receives the funding it deserves. The fact that the St George & Sutherland Medical Research Foundation offers funding across a wide range of medical projects – such as cancer, obesity, women and children’s health – our business and our people are very committed to supporting such research in any way we can.”
In 2016, the St George & Sutherland Medical Research Foundation will be hosting a regular series of events to connect you and your business to projects that are impacting health outcomes in your community.
Please contact the Foundation to discuss how your organisation can commit to being a Give Back Business Leader & help to save and change lives!
Our 2016 Give Back Business Leaders are:
- Madeline Tynan – Tynan Motors Group (Ambassador)
- Bruce Spaul – Munro Spaul Chartered Accountants (Ambassador)
- St George & Sutherland Shire Leader, theleader.com.au
- Payne Pacific Real Estate, paynepacific.com.au, Ph 02 9544 0000
- McGrath Real Estate St George, mcgrath.com.au, Ph 02 8760 8888
- 4C Recruitment, 4cccc.com.au Ph 02 9586 1747
- Hotel Macau, Hurstville (Golden Tiger Club)
- Club Rivers, clubrivers.com.au Ph 02 95333144
- Shire Legal, shirelegal.com.au Ph 02 9526 3444
- Stable Research, stableresearch.com.au Ph 1300 782 253
- Living Here Kogarah, livingherekogarah.com.au Ph 02 9002 6534
- Win Consultation & Services, wincs.com.au Ph 02 8021 2234
- Kamper Chartered Accountants, kamper.com.au Ph 9529 4411
- Precedent Productions, thebusinessawards.com.au Ph 8577 5060
- Suburbanite, suburbanite.com.au Ph 1300 245 490
- Bridges, bridges.com.au Ph 1800 645 303
- BarbeeBarb Childrens’ Entertainer barbeebarb.com.au Ph 0414 904 794
- Stellar Profits stellarprofits.com.au Ph 9191 7307
Join our Ambassadors Madeline & Bruce to become a Give Back Business Leader and show your customers how you are making a difference for them.
To sign up today, please phone (02) 9098 4040 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org