The St George & Sutherland Medical Research Foundation wouldn’t exist without the generous support of our community.
Donate to SSRMF today.
We rely on donations from the community to provide grant funding to researchers at St George and Sutherland hospitals.
Make an online donation today. Click here to donate now.
Other ways to donate.
Your ongoing monthly donations will help us continue to support important medical research.
Give in MEMORY
When someone close to you passes away, a gift can be a meaningful way to honour their memory. You can download a form today to be handed out at the funeral – please make sure you complete the two sections with the name of your loved one before printing. Simply let the Foundation know, and we can assist you.
Include a gift in your will
Leave a lasting legacy by including SSMRF in your will, and ensure that future healthcare will benefit from the advancements of medical research. Click here to read more.
BECOME A CORPORATE SUPPORTER
Large or small, we’re committed to building long-term relationships with our corporate partners – by working together we can achieve great things for medical research. Click here to view our corporate partners and supporters.
ATTEND A SSMRF EVENT
Annual Golf Day – Thursday 28th May 2020 (Cancelled due to COVID-19, new date TBC)
The Beachside Dash Fun Run – Sunday 29th November 2020
FUNDRAISE FOR US
- Challenge yourself – walk, hike, swim, jog or run for medical research. Follow in the steps of Chloe Palmer-Simpson, who trekked Kokoda for SSMRF mere months after she underwent brain surgery.
- Corporate challenge – start a team (or better yet, two teams), and see who can raise the most money in a set time-frame. Discover how your staff problem-solve, and who comes up with the most creative ideas to raise vital funds for SSMRF. Click here to see our current list of Corporate Partners.
- Host a party – think of us when you host a morning tea, afternoon tea, cocktail party, your birthday or even your wedding! All proceeds can be donated to SSMRF for life-saving and life-improving research in your hospital. Make sure you tell us your plans!
- Join an existing community event – then choose to fundraise for the St George & Sutherland Medical Research Foundation. If you need any help, please get in touch.
- Tell us your idea! If you have a crazy, ambitious goal that sees you paddling to Antarctica, or making your way across the outback – get in touch with staff here at the Foundation & let us know. In 2015, Kevin Greene walked 27kms across the St George district to raise funds for the Foundation. We loved sharing every step of the way, so set your own bar high!
VOLUNTEER WITH US
We also run volunteer committees, and need volunteers for our events. So if you can’t give money, you could give your time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9098 4040 to discuss one of the many ways you could get involved in supporting medical research.