In 2016, all the sponsors of our Annual Foundation Dinner will have access to up to 500 influential doctors, researchers and academics who support SSMRF, as well as our network of high net worth corporate supporters.
In addition, SSMRF will promote all sponsors to an extended database of over 65,000 people, and our media partner’s weekly readership of over 450,000.
Our 2016 theme is coming together, with input from our Volunteer Event Committee.
In 2015 we wowed the audience at our Masquerade Ball. The night came alive with fire-breathers and a flame bar, gigantic props and MC Tim Campbell entertaining the crowd. There was also an emotional presentation from current medical researchers at St George Hospital, for our guests to further understand pre-eclampsia and the ways our doctors are seeking to identify mothers and babies at risk.
Major Sponsor Tynan Motors had the following to say about our 2015 event:
“Tynan Motors and the Tynan family are proud supporters of the St George & Sutherland Medical Research Foundation. We loved being a part of the 2015 Masquerade Ball, helping to raise nearly $200,000 towards life changing medical research. Tynan Motors will definitely be a part of the 2016 fundraising efforts and we look forward to dancing the night away at the Annual Foundation Dinner.”
There are several Event Sponsorship tiers available in 2016, which can take the form of cash and gifts-in-kind.
Naming Rights Sponsor (includes input into the 2016 theme).
- Event Components: Auction & Auctioneer; Beverage; Catering; Cocktail List; Entertainment; Lighting & Sound; MC; Photographer & Videographer; Props; Volunteer & Wine.
Specific categories of Prize Sponsorship are also exclusively available.
- Prize Categories: Accessories; Accommodation; Adventure & Experience; Airline; Art; Cinema; Concert & Ticket; Day Spa; Electronics; Fine Dining; Hair & Beauty; Health & Wellbeing; Holiday Package; Jewellery; Luxury Hamper; Luxury Product; Memorabilia; Menswear; Motoring; Sporting; Watch & Womenswear.
All prizes are divided into three tiers.
- Bronze: valued between $500 & $1,000.
- Silver: valued between $1,000 & $5,000.
- Gold: valued at $5,000 & over.
SSMRF aims to provide “money can’t buy” experiences, to showcase the best of your brand, and treat our guests to an exclusive offering.
On the night, our Gold Sponsors are guaranteed:
- your logo featured on all marketing materials, including the exterior of our event program, digital auction platform, AV displays and social media.
- integrated content within our event program.
- an opportunity to air your TVC or other promotional videos on the night.
- co-branded polaroids linked to Instagram for guests to take home, free of charge.
- an invitation to film a hype-reel explaining why you support medical research and SSMRF.
- multiple MC mentions, and a chance to address the crowd directly.
- any further brand activation opportunities you may wish to pursue, including goody-bags, discounts, samples, promotional modelling or interactive experiences.
- billing in our Live Auction with auctioneer, for any major prizes.
- billing in our Silent Auction for any minor prizes.
- visual display at our prize table for all major and minor prizes, with branding of your choosing (subject to space).
- co-branding on our media wall (subject to the value of the sponsorship).
- exclusive branding for key event components, for example: our cocktail list or entertainment.
Prior to the night, and after the event:
- your logo featured in e-communications and social media posts to a combined database of over 65,000 people.
- event editorial to feature in local Fairfax publications before and after the event, with a weekly readership of more than 450,000 people.
- feature stories on the SSMRF homepage.
- Copies of our photos which feature your guests, signage & prizes.
Sponsoring our Annual Foundation Dinner will guarantee brand exposure to a lucrative demographic along with the associated goodwill of supporting the St George & Sutherland Medical Research Foundation.
Please contact Jane Lampitsi, SSMRF Community & Fundraising Partnerships Manager to discuss any of the above activation opportunities – email@example.com or (02) 9098 4041.
Please click here to see a full photo gallery from the 2015 Masquerade Ball.