For over a decade, SSMRF has built partnerships and mutually beneficial relationships with forward thinking companies who have helped to support medical research at St George and Sutherland Hospitals.
Our partnerships are customised to ensure our working relationship suits your corporate social responsibility business needs and objectives. SSMRF can provide opportunities to boost staff morale and engagement, brand recognition, business networking and opportunities.
Our corporate partners provide tremendous support to SSMRF, view our current Corporate Partners and Supporters here.
Ways your business can support
- Making an annual donation
- Naming-rights sponsorship for an event
- Event sponsorship for the Beachside Dash, Golf Day, Charity Dinner, Symposium or public seminars
- Staging your own fundraising events
- Corporate volunteering – a great morale boost for your staff
- In-kind and pro-bono assistance
Partnership benefits examples include:
- Media recognition and exposure (both traditional and digital channels), including annual report newsletters, website & SSMRF social media
- Rights to advertise your support to SSMRF in your publications and digital communications
- Acknowledgement on SSMRF’S website
- Staff engagement including volunteer opportunities and SSMRF presentations
- SSMRF event invitations and lab tours
- Networking opportunities with other partners, business leaders, sponsors and SSMRF directors and researchers.
To find out more about these opportunities or to secure a partnership contact:
Tracie Junghans – Fundraising & Events
T: 02 9098 4042