Our volunteers generously donate their time and talent so we can raise more money and awareness for research in our local hospitals.
SSMRF is always on the lookout for new volunteers. If you’re passionate about making a difference and improving the health of your community you will love volunteering at SSMRF.
SSMRF Volunteers come from many diverse backgrounds, across all age groups, offering an impressive range of skills and experience.
We often require assistance in the following areas:
- Helping with mail-outs
- Data entry
- Office administration tasks e.g. filing.
- Event assistance and more!
To find out more about becoming a valued part of the SSMRF Volunteer team, please contact the SSMRF office on:
Phone (02) 9098 4040
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Date: Sunday 14th March 2020
Type: Event / Fundraising
We are looking for enthusiast volunteers to help sell raffle tickets and raise much needed funds for SSMRF!
This is a fun event and is part of the St George Illawarra Dragons, ROUND 1 – Dragons Vs Sharks match at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium (Kogarah).
- A strong outgoing personality who is happy to approach the public to sell raffle tickets
- Must be available to volunteer from 3pm until 7pm 14th March 2021.
- Please note you will be walking around the crowd and stadium selling raffle tickets.