The 9th annual St.George Bank Beachside Dash attracted more than 1,500 people to Peter Depena Park in Sans Souci in 2016. As well as the 10km, 5km and 2km Kids Dash, we introduced a sponsors expo with huge success.
Our plans for 2017 are bigger and better than ever, as we celebrate the 10th Dash event on Sunday 10 September. Our naming rights sponsor, St.George Bank, had the following to say about the Dash after our 2015 event:
“The Beachside Dash has grown from being a fantastic local community event to attracting participants from all over Australia with this year’s “Dash”…covering all ages and levels of competitiveness. From a St.George Bank perspective it is a chance to partner a great cause in a true community environment.”
The following Event Sponsorship tiers are available in 2017
, and can take the form of cash and gifts-in-kind:
- Arch Sponsor
- Bag Drop Sponsor
- BBQ Sponsor
- Beverage Sponsor
- Distance Sponsor (5km or 2km)
- Entertainment Sponsor
- First Aid Sponsor
- Fundraising Leader Board & Games Sponsor
- Health & Wellbeing Expo Major Sponsor
- Sound, Music & MC Sponsor
- Photographer & Videographer Sponsor
- Physio Sponsor
- Printing & Signage Sponsor
- Registration Sponsor
- Safety Bike Sponsor
- Timing Sponsor
- Turn-point Sponsor
- Volunteer Sponsor
- Warm-up Sponsor
- Water Sponsor
- Water Bottle Sponsor
- Water Stand Sponsor
- Accessories Sponsor
- Accommodation Sponsor
- Airline Sponsor
- Cinema Sponsor
- Dining Sponsor
- Electronics Sponsor
- Gym Sponsor
- Memorabilia Sponsor
- Menswear Sponsor
- Nutrition Sponsor
- Singlet Sponsor
- Sneaker Sponsor
- Trophy & Medals Sponsor
- Womenswear Sponsor
On the day, key sponsors are guaranteed:
- a 3m x 3m marquee at our Dash Expo, to showcase your business and generate leads (larger spaces are available for key sponsors).
- access to a crowd of 1,500 runners and their families, plus key SSMRF supporters, including doctors, researchers and academics, as well as our network of high net worth corporate supporters.
- complimentary tickets to run in the Dash, for you or your clients (subject to the value of the Sponsorship).
- your logo featured on all marketing materials, including posters, signage and social media.
- an opportunity for on-course signage, including the start and finish arch for key sponsors.
- key logos featured on the St.George Bank pacing dragons.
- an opportunity to air radio ads over the PA system.
- an invitation to film a hype-reel explaining why you support medical research and SSMRF.
- multiple MC mentions, and a chance to address the crowd directly.
- involvement in fundraising games and prizes on the day.
- any further brand activation opportunities you may wish to pursue, including goody-bags, discounts, samples, promotional modelling or interactive experiences.
Prior to the day, and after the event:
- host a bib collection point for registered runners to visit your business prior to the event.
- your logo featured on all marketing materials, including the Dash website, letterbox-drop fliers and posters.
- your logo featured in e-communications and social media posts both before and after the event, to a combined database of over 65,000 people.
- event editorial to feature in local Fairfax publications before and after the event, with a weekly readership of more than 450,000 people.
- feature stories on the SSMRF homepage.
- Copies of our photos that feature your entrants, signage & prizes.
The total value of this exposure cannot be understated, along with the associated goodwill of supporting the St George & Sutherland Medical Research Foundation.
In 2016 the St.George Bank Beachside Dash raised nearly $60,000 for life-improving and life-saving research.
Please contact Lisa Whitehouse, SSMRF Events Coordinator to discuss any of the above activation opportunities – email@example.com or (02) 9098 4040.